- Laptop Basic
- What is Computer software?
- What is Operating System?
- Different OS XP, 7, 8, 8.1
- BIOS and settings for OS installation
- How to install Operating System?
- Driver Installation
- Application Installation
- Microsoft office
- Skype, Chrome, Firefox etc.
- Windows Backup & Restore.
- Windows Settings and Security.
- Workgroup Networking & Internet Concept.
- Identification of laptop parts
- Adapters: Types, volt, Ampere, pin detail
- Battery: Types, work, volt, pin detail
- LCD: Types LCD, Company, size
- Inverter: types of Inverter, pin detail
- Hard disk: – Type of Hard disk, Company
- Keyboard: Type of keyboard
- Body: Hinges, Front Panel, back Panel
- CD/DVD: Type, company.
- Motherboard :- Type, company, Identify
- Ram: Types of RAM, Company,
- CPU: Types of Laptop CPU, Identify
- Static electricity, ESD Safety Tips
- Good quality tools Tips
- Be organized Practical
- Locking clips and Connectors Practical
- Disconnecting Cables Practical
- Troubleshooting of common problems Tips
Software Section-Day 3
- Installation of windows on secure boot enabled laptops (latest laptops have this security)
- Installation of Windows without losing customer data
- How Recover Data from formatted Hard Disk
- How to create Bootable USB Pen Drive
- Networking: – IP address Ipconfig, Assigning IP address
Hardware Section-Day 4
- Identify each component & IC’s in Laptop motherboard.
- Testing of electronic components
- Resistors, Capacitors, Diode, Inductors & Fuse
- Soldering Techniques
- Soldering and De-soldering practice of Component
- How to repair DC Jack
- How to repair LCD and LED
- How to repair Speaker and Headphone socket
- How to repair Keyboard and Mouse
- Desktop Diagnostic Card
- Laptop Diagnostic Card
- Using of DC BENCH power supply.
How to fix-Day 5
- Dead Systems
- No display
- Dim display
- Freezing System
- System getting hang after 10 mins
100% Live Practical Course
Laptop and Mac repair course