TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By enrolling on a course at the LSMT you agree to our Terms & Conditions. Please ensure you have read them prior to applying for a course.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
- For current course costs and dates, please refer to our website. Before booking onto the course, please ensure you have read the course content, to ensure the course will meet your training needs and that you are able to meet pre-requisites, where stated.
- Upon receipt of your booking form, and subsequent payment your place(s) will be confirmed.
- Payment of the course fees must be made in advance and should be made at the time of placing a booking or immediately after receiving an invoice.
- Payments must be made in Pounds Sterling by Cash, Credit/Debit Card online, over the phone or in person at our head office.
Any discounts on LSMT courses are exclusive – they cannot be combined. Where discounts are offered these must be requested at time of booking, and will not automatically be applied.
Delivery Policy (Course Attendance and Certification)
- Candidate will receive joining instructions via email to the email address provided on the booking form. It is the responsibility of the individual completing the course registration/booking form to ensure joining instructions are received by the candidate.
- Confirmations and Class Schedules will be sent to students via email.
- If the joining instructions are not received, it is the responsibility of the individual who completed the course registration/booking form to contact LSMT to arrange for them to be re-sent.
- Failure to attend the course will result in the deposit fee being incurred.
- LSMT will send all correspondence primarily via email to the email address provided on the booking form.
- If alternative details are received after booking form has been submitted, they will supersede the original details and all future correspondence will be sent to the new details.
- No Certificate(s) shall be issued whilst there is an outstanding balance (including interest on overdue balances and statutory compensation) due to LSMT.
- It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of LSMT to change the content and timing of the programme, the date or the tutor.
Refund, Cancellations and Amendments Policy
- Once you have completed your booking and received your emailed confirmation of enrolment or a dated payment receipt, you are deemed to have a contract with LSMT. You have the right to cancel this contract with us. The cancellation period will expire at the end of 14 days after the school fully accepts your application of enrolment. Please make sure to check the details below.
- After the cancellation period has expired consideration may be given, on a case by case basis, to requests to cancel where exceptional circumstances exist. A refund may be given or a credit note issued which can be used against future course fees. Students may be asked to provide supporting evidence, e.g. a medical certificate.
- Students should be aware at the time of booking that, out with the statutory 14 day cancellation period, there is no automatic right to cancel and there will be no refund of fees.
- The appropriate cancellation charge £100.00 will apply based on the cost of your booking to cover up admin fees and transaction charge. Any refund usually takes 14 working days from the date of cancellation application is being received in some cases it can take upto 28 days.
- Wherever possible, when we cancel, we will transfer you to another course of your choice and place available. If the cost of the course you have transferred to is less than your original payment you will be refunded the balance. If the new course fees are greater you will be asked to arrange payment accordingly.
Cancelation by us
- Please note that courses have minimum attendance levels and may be cancelled if too few bookings are received. We reserve the right to amend or cancel courses.
- If we cancel a course we shall endeavour to give you at least one week’s notice. You will have the option of transferring to another course or having a full refund of the fees, which we will return to you within three weeks.
GDPR compliance statement
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a privacy and data protection regulation in the European Union effective from May 25 2018.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we strictly adhere to the provisions of all relevant Data Protection Legislation, including GDPR, ensuring all personal data is handled in line with the principles outlined in the regulation that state:
Personal data shall be:
Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject
Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed
Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
LSMT respect our learner’s rights to data privacy and protection and as such we have revised our internal policies, procedures, working practices in order to meet the requirements of the GDPR.
If you have any further questions please contact email@example.com